$75,000 – $100,000 • yearly
Mountain River Veterinarian Hospital
Looking for an awesome DVM to join our Team.
We are a mixed animal practice located in beautiful Rigby Idaho. We see 60% small animals, and 40% equine and bovine. We have a large staff consisting of receptionists, boarding staff, cleaning assistants, tech assistants, and licensed technicians.
We have a large facility that easily accommodates our current 3 full time Veterinarians. Two of which have been practicing veterinary medicine for a combination of 40+ years. We are a fully facilitated hospital that also offer routine procedures. Listed below are services that we offer and perform regularly.
ACL Repairs – MMP, TPLO, Ortho Fiber
Digital Radiographs – large and small animal
Ultrasound – large and small animal
Endoscope – equine and small animal
We have a large hospitalization kennel area with an isolation room. We also have a separate boarding facility that has 28 kennels with indoor and outdoor runs. They are also the largest in the area which allows clients the option to keep their pets together for their stay with us.
Our philosophies are founded on compassion and service to the community.
- Examine animals and check their health status
- Diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment
- Perform dental and ophthalmic surgeries
- Vaccinate animals to prevent diseases
- Spay and neuter cats and dogs as needed
- Prescribe medication
- Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care
- Conduct home visits occasionally, in case of emergency
- Update client records
- Previously graduated DVM's welcome
- Experience conducting various types of surgeries, vaccinations and health checks on animals
- Knowledge of medical equipment (e.g. X-ray machines) and anesthesia procedures
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Availability to take evening or weekend shifts in cases of emergency
- Patience and a love for animals
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- One location
Work Location: O
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service