Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Veterinarians. On a mission is to better the lives of animals. Every day looks different when you chose a career in Veterinary Medicine. Some days are full of new puppy check ups and some days you wake up at 3am thinking about the healthy recovery of another. From keeping clients pets in good health to overseeing operations of the entire clinic, the importance of a supportive environment and work/life balance is crucial. In other words, we are looking for an experienced Veterinarian to help create a one-of-a-kind experience for patients and Veterinarians. The right candidate will be willing and able to:
• Mentor clinical team regarding individual metrics/performance with respect to client satisfaction, teamwork, medical quality, production, and documentation
• Empower the care team to deliver an unparalleled client experience both in-clinic and virtually
• Model excellent medical practices
• Lead in activities that support the well-being of veterinary practitioners (by making the profession both joyful and sustainable)
• Maintain the company cultural vision by encouraging flexible scheduling, self-compassion, and a judgement-free work environment How we are creating the a one-of-a-kind experience for Veterinarians:
• Base Compensation + Performance Bonus (Not Pro-Sal) • Work/Life Balance (40-42hr a week - When you are off, you are truly off!)
• Chat Based (electronic) Records to make pulling patient information an easier process
Desoto, Texas, United States